Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to Blogging!

The author of this blog is back from the DEAD...

Ok,I know many of you are cursing, screeching, howling in anger wondering how this Stygian catastrophe came about....but sorry people, Its True!

I wonder if anyone really cares about the cause of my extended absence? But i shall proceed to explain disregarding your protests to stop...

I was busy chasing the 'CAT', DOG, HORSE, even the AMERICAN BLACK BEAR (GRE) and BISON, coz i thought that was the "cool" thing to do, was busy getting duped by Goldman Sachs, HP, CISCO, et all...

Ultimately, I was chased away by all these entities and finally had no option but to come back from the 'DEAD'....

aka Sherlock Holmes or Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om...whichever you prefer :)

1 comment:

Prasad Vaidya said...

Welcome back!!
you could have started this post with the 'Hello World' Message too!! Haha..