Monday, December 21, 2009

God Help!

Here is another film from the YashRaj Stable! Starring the amazing Uday Chopra and Priyanka! Amazing because I always wondered who told Uday that he can be an actor and Amazing again because Miss Chopra keeps getting Hotter!

Alright coming back to the subject...its a song "Pyaar Impossible" which has aroused strong emotions within me!

The film is about Nerd + Beauty == Pyaar Impossible!
This is the simplest Mathematical Equation i have come across in 12 years of schooling and 3.5 years of engineering. And i am sure anything in the last sem wont be able to beat this!

I advise you better watch the song first (if u can muster the courage) and then read this, OR read this, then watch the song (again if you aren't pusillanimous) and then recollect this!

Only then you can sympathize with me!

The song shows Miss Priyanka shun her decollete tops and hot pants and instead put on baggy clothes and a pair of spectacles. Trying to persuade Mr.Uday that.."Hey Even, 'Dhapne' Boys (bespectacled for the uninitiated) in Full Sleeves are capable of falling in LOVE and Being LOVED!"

I sincerely applaud this gesture on part of the film makers to give my brethren some hope. Remember even I am a "Dhapnya" although not a "NERD"!

But the point of contention here is the singing or the nasal fortissimo on offer!

It is like Himesh and Janice(from FRIENDS) doing a duet! God it is torture! Why do they enjoy exercising their nasal muscles so much!

While hearing, a painful tickle started in my nose and rendered me breathless. This then proceeded to my ears and finally consumed my entire head! Third Degree Torture I say!

Oh No! Look its playing on Zoom for the 5th time in the past hour! God Help Me! Btw why am I watching Zoom simce the past one hour anyway?

3 comments:

Manmay said...

Its a typical hollywood movie...
a nerd gettin d girl in d end.....

Manmay said...

m sorry a typical copy of a hollywood movie...

Ameya H Vaidya said...

why be sorry dost! i hate it too :P

the song just grates on ur ears man!!!